3.5

It's not the bad customer service or the messed up bills, but dear God, can you please get make the water drinkable? I can't even cook pasta without the bleach taste. UNACCEPTABLE! Is there any way at all to get that nasty taste out of the water? I don't know what to do.

I don't know why I need 100 words either. Bottom line is AQUA is not doing what they are contracted to do. I want to see some officials enjoy a glass of their fine fine fine fine water.

We live in Ashtabula, Ohio in case anyone cares.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of aqua america water service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Aqua America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aqua america water service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aqua America.

Had an Experience with Aqua America?

Comments

Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more