I watched an Aqua employee parked in front of my neighbors house.I simply thought they were checking the meter.

As the driver pulled away, he thought his McDonalds trash right into the inlet for rainwater - this feeds the Delaware river. I immediately called Aqua to notify them of the issue. No response. I think its disgusting that a water company allows this type of behavior.

Polluting the commodity that the treat and sell.You would think a company would be more environmentally conscience.

This reviewer shared experience about "typical poor customer service and lack of corporate responsibility" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aqua America. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aqua America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Aqua America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aqua America?

Comments

Please learn to spell.

my neighbors had not paid their bill, so they sent someone out to disconnect.They disconnected MY water by mistake.

Wednesday night, I came home to find that I had no water. I called the corporate office, but since it was 6:30, they were closed and I would have to wait until morning. My bill is current and they won't restore my service until Friday!!!!! I HATE this company!!!

They so "graciously" waived the $25 reconnect fee. They should have because they are the idiots that screwed up.

My water service could not be restored today (Thursday) because they do next day scheduling, and I called about the issue first thing this morning.They should've rectified their mistake immediately.