My water was disconnected 12/3 , I paid it the same day and was tol it would be reconnected the next day .12/4 I got home no water , I called they said it was on .

I call still no water they said they would send someone to check . It is now 12/7 and after being on the phone for seven hours and numerous calls to a "technician" someone just now came and reconnected my service . It surely did not take them three day to have some one disconnect it.

Absolutely the worst customer service EVER!I wish I had a choice on what water company to use.

Had an Experience with Aqua America?

Comments

Customer service raised her voice at me today, and padded on $120+ in excessive fees after getting disconnected once in nearly 5 years.There is also a breakdown/disconnect in their online payment systems where you must call at let them know you have paid before they will issue a reconnect order.

Even though the online payment system says payments made before 2pm credit the same day.

I paid early in morning, shortly after cut off, Aqua left us without water all day, all night and part of next day.I will be buying food grade barrels to store water for storms/disasters and sorry utilities like Aqua.