Additional Fees

This company should sued and be shut down like yesterday! I own a home in NC and for some reason I'm In "city" limits but Aqua services a select few areas and my house happens to be one.

Anyway, I had a bill for one month and one week and it was for $125.00! Here is the kicker, I had ZERO gallons used during that time as I only had service on while it was undergoing some touch up work to outside. They charge a Base fee of $76.68 just to have the water on. It's one thing to charge people to use a service and I can understand maybe $25 at best...this is flat out Raping people.

The water quality is complete *** as well, bad discoloration and smells awful. I have literally had people move just because Aqua and there horrible customer service.

Review about: Aqua America Residential Water Supply.

Comments

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1339178

Aqua went as far as snatching the ERT Transmitter and Water Meter out of my yard because I stood up to them. Aqua wanted me to pay for 261,000 gallons of water that I never used and that they never supplied the data for.

As a result when Aqua got caught on June 1, 2017, and I called the police they lied again because they knew the data did not reflect accurately. In the next few days after the incident Aqua took out a warrant on me using fraud and I was arrested. Aqua will pay dearly for what they have done to me.

I agree, Aqua should be run out of North Carolina for their business practices and unprofessional approach to something that could have been handled months ago. Quancidine Hinson-Gribble