Aqua is one of the most unethical companies I have encountered.Aqua cares more about the shareholders bottom line than the health and satisfaction of the consumer.
They care more about shareholders because there is nothing the consumer can do to eliminate Aqua from their homes except move. Aqua knows this, and plays that card well. The directors and Chiefs of Aqua America should be ashamed of themselves for their disengagement towards human life. They care little about the astronomical prices for yellow, sludge like water.
Water that ruins toilets, showers, and forces consumers to replace expensive filters far more often than standard practice.Walmart is a more ethical company than Aqua America!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "I received an offer in the mail 8 months ago approximately early October 2014 stating that I would receive 25,000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy,..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."