Review about Aqua America Water Service from Rancho Cucamonga, California
I have an issue that references to a aqua contracter busting a main pipe and it has been three months now and no one has come to fix it. When i call they just say someone will be there to fix it no show. I have water resting on my land and who knows how much underground.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Aqua America Water Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "Lawrence Bradbrook and Paul Reynolds were previously the Directors of SKYShades Australia, a Brisbane based business owned by Brisbane Bronco's founding Chairman Barry Maranta and his business partner Forest Lake..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Horrible installation on my carpet. Laminate installer didn't show up twice I think I've had it with Empire.I got a whole room of carpet cockeyed..."