3.0

I have an issue that references to a aqua contracter busting a main pipe and it has been three months now and no one has come to fix it. When i call they just say someone will be there to fix it no show. I have water resting on my land and who knows how much underground.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Kicurtail is overall dissatisfied with Aqua America and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aqua America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Aqua America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aqua America?

Comments

Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Aqua America - Review in Utility category from Spring Grove, Illinois Aqua America "Aqua is one of the most unethical companies I have encountered. Aqua cares more about the shareholders bottom line than the health and satisfaction of the consumer. They care more..." Read more Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more